Anti-Static flooring system is usually used where flammable material or electronic equipment is used. The system is applied with a epoxy primer, electrodes made of copper are installed on the edge and between the control joints to insure the conductivity, conductive coat is installed followed by a chemical resistant top coat.
Where to Use
- In area where there is a danger of ignition due to explosive mixtures of gas, vapor, spray or fine dust in the air.
- In areas where explosive substances are kept.
- As a coating for concrete in secondary containment tanks.
- As a protective coating for concrete in solvent rooms, battery rooms and storage rooms.
- Electronic Equipment
- Circuit board assembly areas
- Electronic computer areas
- Electronics manufacturing areas
- Electrically conductive/anti-static
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- High mechanical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance