Semi-rigid epoxy joint fillers are a two component, self-leveling sealant for load bearing saw cuts or preformed control joints. This system supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic
Where to Use
- Concrete construction & control joint
- Crack filler repair for old floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Interior applications
- Tough performance, reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance.
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of deterioration.
- Semi-rigid to formula that allows for limited temperature and humidity movement of concrete.